Picture Proverbs Volume 2 is the book of Proverbs chapters 17 - 31 plus Psalm 23, I Corinthians 13 and an 8-minute presentation of the
Life of Christ.
Over 1,000 pictures are used to communicate the meaning
of the verses, along with over 650 different Bible story pictures
including both well-known and little-known Bible stories.
*A suggestion for pastors is to play
the 8-minute presentation of the Life of Christ during or at the end of
the taking of the Lord's Supper.
The opening sequence of Picture Proverbs Volume 2
takes you into Heaven itself! This introductory sequence may be the
first attempt at a Biblically accurate 3D animated sequence of Heaven.
"Classy, Very classy! I like to pause it and study the pictures.
Then we talk about it with the children. ‘Why did he choose that
picture?' There's a lesson in the picture as well as the verse. The
picture helps you remember the verse." ~ Pastor Gary Dice, Pittsfield,
"Our family watches one chapter in Picture Proverbs every day for family devotions." ~ 1 of 6 children
Suggestions for using Picture Proverbs:
- On the 1st day of the month play chapter1; on the 2nd day chapter 2, etc.
- Use it for family devotions, Bible classes, etc.
- Touch the audio button on your remote to play the narration without music, or the music without narration.
- Play it silently and let your children read the verses out loud.
- Let the Picture Proverbs DVD play continuously in a loop nonstop.
Picture Proverbs is NOT available in CD format.
Picture Proverbs Volume 2 is available in our Picture Proverbs Deluxe Set at a discounted price.