you enjoy hearing Dr. S.M. Davis speak, and you can play Audio MP3’s,
then this product is, without a doubt, the best deal that we have
available in Audio version. Some ministries sell Dr. Davis’ audio
messages for $8.00 a piece. At that cost, the value of this DVD would be
Our MP3 DVD is ONLY data files that can be downloaded to your computer for playback there or on a MP3 player. MP3 FILES ARE AUDIO ONLY, NOT VIDEO. Permission is only granted for personal use and not for distribution.
There are 150+ messages on this MP3 DVD. Virtually every major message in the Solve Family Problems Ministry is on this 1 MP3 DVD. You'll also receive messages that are not available in our regular catalog or on-line.
DISCOUNTS WILL HAPPEN IN THE SHOPPING CART AS YOU CHECK
152 message titles found on this MP3 DVD:
- 2 of Life's Biggest Problems and How to Solve Them
- 3 Key Elements of Successful Parenting
- 4 Things Children Need from Parents
- 5 Reasons Why I am NOT a 5 Point Calvinist (Pt. 1 & 2)
- 7 Bible Truths Violated by Christian Dating
- 7 Keys to Unlock Doors of Communication
- 10 Steps to Victory Over Lust
- 12 Reasons Why I am for the Permanence of Marriage
- Accountability: Missing Ingredient for Spiritual Victory
- Anger the Destroyer
- Are You a Giver or a Taker?
- Avoiding Defrauding in Relationships
- Bible Pictures of Godly Children
- Breaking Family Curses
- Can You be Saved from All Your Sin All at Once?
- Changing the Heart of a Rebel
- Christ, the Husband's Example
- Commitment to Purity
- Conquering Satan's Strongholds
- Consider The End
- Dig Another Well
- Discerning the Difference Between Pride & Humility
- Dr. Doug Hammett: Are You a Vegetable, Animal or Human?
- Dr. John Bishop: How God Helps Hurting People
- Dr. Larry Brown: Submission Causes Submission
- Dr. Ralph Stewart: Evolution: Fact or Fairy Tale?
- Essential Principles for a Successful Courtship/Betrothal
- Eternal Security
- Evangelist Alan Ives: How to Tell the Right Kind of Music
- Expectations: the Enemy of Relationships & Gratitude
- Folly: The Dead Fly that Spoils Your Life
- Foreseeing the Problems that Could Wreck a Marriage
- Freedom from the Spirit of Anger
- God's 7 Purposes for Authority
- God's Directions to Avoid Pitfalls in Misunderstandings
- God's Plan for Finding a Mate
- God's Viewpoint of the Church
- God's Viewpoint On Having Babies
- God's Way to Deal With Your Wrong Emotions
- God's Weightiest Commands to Husband’s, Wives and Parents
- Hard Work: the Foundation of Character
- How a Wife Can Use Reverence to Build or Save Her Marriage
- How and How NOT to Spank a Child
- How God Encourages Us
- How Right Priorities Prevent or Solve Life's Problems
- How to Avoid Confusion Concerning Betrothal
- How to Avoid the Destructiveness of a Wrong Self-Image
- How to Avoid the Emptiness of a Meaningless Life
- How to Be Reconciled to Your Friend or Enemy
- How to Bless Your Children and Others
- How to Build a Storm-Proof Marriage
- How to Conquer Fear and Develop Courage
- How to Conquer Strong, Evil Habits
- How to Deal with Failure
- How to Deal with Guilt
- How to Develop Character In Your Children
- How to Find or Leave a Church
- How to Forgive Yourself
- How to Get or Give Wise Counsel
- How to Guard the Preciousness of Unity (Pt. 1 & 2)
- How to Help a Man with His Anger
- How to Help Rebellious Adopted or Stepchildren
- How to Help Weak Children Become Strong
- How to Honor You Mother
- How to Humble Yourself
- How to Increase Your Life Potential
- How to Keep Children from Getting Bitter
- How to Lengthen Your Life by Honoring and Obeying Your Parents
- How to Name Your Baby
- How to Parent as a Team
- How to Pass On Your Convictions to Your Children
- How to Protect Your Child
- How to Rebuild a Broken Trust
- How to Respond When Hurt or Offended
- How to Stop the Curse of Rebellious Children
- How to Tell Right from Wrong in Confusing Areas of Life
- How to Tell True Repentance
- How to Train Children to Refuse Evil & Choose Good
- How to Treat a Wounded Spirit
- How to Use Acceptance to Build Others
- Integrity: The Parent of Character
- Key Character Qualities of a Godly Man
- Knowing When to Let Go
- Looking to Jesus Not Idols
- Missionary Brian Stensaas: I Sat Where They Sat
- My Son, Give Me Thine Heart
- Nothing Shall Offend Them
- ONENESS: God's Goal for Your Marriage
- Overcomer or Survivor?
- Overcoming Discouragement
- Parenting with a Diligent Hand
- Personal Responsibility
- Questions & Answers about Betrothal
- Questions & Answers about Eternity
- Remember Now Thy Creator
- Repairing Really Rotten Relationships
- Ruth & Boaz a Biblical Love Story
- Satan's Plan to Destroy the Husband-Wife Relationship
- Seeds of Disintegration Planted by the Boyfriend/Girlfriend Philosophy
- Should Christians Choose Burial or Cremation?
- Standing Alone
- Strategy for Victory in Spiritual Warfare
- The 2 Trails Through Every Trial
- The 7-Fold Power of a Wife's Submission
- The ABCs of a Happy Marriage
- The ABCs of the Christian Life
- The Attitude No Lady Should Have
- The Bible and Church Finances
- The Blessings & Hazards of Friendships
- The Consequences of Living Life without a Pastor
- The Danger of Sinning Against Great Spiritual Light
- The Flag of the Christian Life
- The High Cost of Anger
- The Influence of Older Children On Younger Ones
- The Kingdom of Your Influence
- The Language of the Christian’s Clothing (Pt. 1 & 2)
- The Lord, the Seasons and the Harvest
- The Mistakes Rebels Make
- The Necessity of Replacing Evil with Good
- The Providence of God
- The Sin of Silence
- Timeless Bible Teachings About the Brideprice
- Understanding & Dealing with Moodiness
- Understanding Baptism
- Understanding Biblical Leadership
- Understanding How Homes Relate to Each Other & the Church
- Understanding Loyalty in a Disloyal World
- Understanding Tithing
- Victory Over the Dating Spirit
- What Bitterness Does
- What Character Is and Does
- What Fear Does
- What God Expects from a 20 Year Old
- What Impatience Does
- What Pride Does
- What the Bible has to Say About Scorn & Mockery
- What to Expect After Age 12
- What to Expect from a 12 Year Old
- What You Need to Know From the Entire Bible
- >What's Wrong with Dating?
- When Forgiveness Won't Work
- When God's Will Becomes Multiple Choice
- When You Have to Drink the Bitter Cup
- When You Miscarry
- Why Satan Wants Your 1st Born
- Why Should I Repent?
- Why the Will of God is Best
- Why You Keep Sinning and How to Stop
Why Should I get the visual DVD instead of the audio CD version?
What is the importance of the visual DVD vs. the audio CD version?
The question that you want to ask yourself when trying to decide between purchasing the visual DVDs or the audio MP3 or CDs is: Am I dealing with a problem in this area? (Anger, Sibling Rivalry, Marriage etc.) If you're dealing with a known problem or if this is something that you would want your children to listen to then you will want to get the DVDs. If this is something that you are just interested in listening to that you don’t see that you are having a problem with then the audio version will be fine for you.
Please allow us to give an explanation of a phrase we often use in our counseling. The phrase is:
Audio MP3s or CDs GIVE INFORMATION. Visual DVDs MAKE AN IMPACT!
A weeping Mother gave this testimony:
Please tell everyone to listen to you when you tell them that the visual DVDs really do make a difference! We thought we were doing a good thing when our daughter wanted us to purchase all of Dr. Davis’ audio cassette tapes. We didn’t see the necessity at the time of the videos and didn’t feel the need to spend the little extra, so we just purchased the audio version of the cassette tapes. I was calling for counsel not 2 months later because our daughter had left home and had ‘gone off the deep end.’ We didn’t know what to do so we called Dr. Davis’ ministry for counsel and sadly they had to tell us that she had missed the impact that the Visual had to offer and there is probably a slim to no chance that she would now come back and listen to the visual DVDs that she
needed to help her since she had already listened to the cassette tapes in the audio format. The audio version ended up hurting us much more than helping us. It inoculated our daughter just enough for her to not be able to foresee the areas where Satan was working against her in her life and help her be able to change before it was too late. We, as the parents, did not even realize that we weren’t impacted enough by the audio version to make the changes that were needed in us until it was too late.
Please tell others our story to save them more heartache!
Dr. Davis was speaking at a convention when a lady asked him why she needed the visual DVDs? He replied, “The difference in the visual and the audio is the same difference as sitting in the auditorium watching me speak and seeing the graphics on the screen or standing out in the hallway listening but not seeing.”
The visual DVDs give the impact that you need made on you personally to help you recognize a problem and be able to get victory over it. The audio version is not likely to give you that impact!
would be better for you to not hear the sermon at all than to get just enough to inoculate yourself or your child against dealing with the problem. If you truly want victory in this or any area for yourself or your child, you will NEED the visual and NOT the audio version.
If you can't purchase everything you need at one time, we suggest that you start with the most needed first. (See our specials for the BEST possible price.) We are doing our best to try to help you deal with the problem you’re having and truly solve it once and for all.
On our DVD, “Anger, the Destroyer” Dr. Davis gives an analogy of anger and how that, “an angry Father is like a
fire breathing dragon.” So, not only do you hear him state that phrase, but the full color picture of a fire breathing dragon comes up on the screen. The next time you find yourself becoming angry with your child, the picture of that “FIRE BREATHING DRAGON” pops into your mind and then helps you to realize that you at that moment are becoming a “FIRE BREATHING DRAGON.” The mental pictures help you to be able to DEAL with the problem. You completely miss that picture analogy if you are just listening to the message instead of watching it.
Quick, easy, cheap fixes of any life problem tend not to last. This is even truer in the spiritual realm than in the physical realm.
Neither Dr. S. M. Davis nor Park Meadows Baptist Church of Lincoln, IL, offers any guarantee for the results of following the counsel offered in this document or in the messages offered by this ministry, nor do they accept responsibility for any negative outcome resulting from following the counsel offered by this ministry.