This DVD does NOT yet have On-Screen Graphics. If you purchase it
without the Graphics, you may have the one with Graphics for FREE
(pay shipping only) whenever it is released with graphics.
The thirteen verses of Second
John were written
specifically to a lady and her children who were “walking in
The story of Dr. Jack Hyles
being raised by his Mother
is woven throughout this message which tells single mothers or
– Accept your position as a single parent without bitterness or
God or others.
– Make God and your children your top priority relationships.
– Show respect for, loyalty to, and trust in spiritual authority
provide a “safety net” for your children.
protect your family from deception.
portray for children role models they need.
– Be a servant leader, not a sympathy leader or dictatorial
– Seek the “full reward” God has for you and your children.