The sin that seemed to bring God’s judgment in the most severe fashion in the Bible was the sin of pride. On the other hand, the one character quality that is the foundation for all other character qualities is humility. Every Christian should actively seek for ways to humble himself so that God does not have to humble him. Those whom God humbled often ended up humiliated. To humble yourself:
- Pass praise to God and others.
- Serve others instead of trying to impress them.
- Confess and ask forgiveness for your sins and your faults.
- Bless those that curse you.
- Welcome correction, criticism and put downs.
- Remember your own mortality.
- Make humility a lifelong quest.
Running time: 66 minutes