Proverbs 17:6 says, “Children's children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers.” The word “fathers” is plural referring to more than one generation. When fathers and grandfathers together make wise, righteous choices in relation to their children and grandchildren, those children don’t just enjoy their relationship with those men. They “glory” in those relationships.
This message uses the word “CROWN” as an acrostic to communicate key Bible truths about grandparenting:
- Commit Yourself to Making a Positive Spiritual Impact on the Life of Each Grandchild Grandparents are encouraged to be deliberate and intentional in their grandparenting while also being careful to not undermine godly parents and to not play “favorites” with their grandchildren.
- Reach the Hearts of Your Children, their Mates, and your Grandchildren–In that Order
- Open the Eyes and Minds of Grandchildren with Stories of God’s Greatness
- Wisely Emphasize the Priority of Wisdom
- Never Quit and Never Lose a Multi-Generational Vision
Running time: 54 minutes